Asia Pacific Arthroplasty Society Annual International Fellowship Award, Thailand
Delhi Orthopaedic Association (D.O.A.) travelling fellowship award, AIIMS, New Delhi
Received DOA fellowship award by
Dr. Prof. Ramesh Kumar
(Director -Central Institute of
Hospital & Current President of
Delhi Orthopaedic Association: DOA)
at DOA annual conference
held at AIIMS, New Delhi in 2018.
Young Research Investigator Award, Pune, Maharashtra
Was awarded with
“Bone and Joint Decade (BJD) India NAN
Young Research Investigator Award 2015:
Orthopaedics & Rheumatology” at BJD India NAN
(National Action Networks) CME meeting
held at Pune on 18th
October 2015 for work on “Percutaneous correction
and centralization of
Radial Club Hand using Mini External Fixation:
A New Concept in Management.”
APAS award, Xiamen, China
Felicitated by Dr. Parag Sancheti
(Immediate Past Present)
Dr. Wui Chung (Founding Chairman) of APAS Society
for successfully completing the
Asia Pacific Arthroplasty Society
Fellowship for 2018-2019 at the
Annual Conference of APAS held
in China in 2019.
Outstanding contribution in Reviewing: JAJS
- Awarded certification for “Outstanding contribution in Reviewing” by Elsevier, Netherlands in October 2017 for contributions made towards Journal of Arthroscopy and Joint Surgery (JAJS): was awarded this recognition by being within top 10th percentile of reviewers for the Journal in two years.
SICOT India IBOSCON 2018 Scholar
Adjudged as one of the two national
SICOT India IBOSCON 2018 Scholarship program
(Conference of the
Indian Biologic Orthopaedic Society) in March 2018.
The Edinburgh Surgery Online Global Scholarship
Outstanding Contribution in Reviewing: Injury
- Awarded certification for “Outstanding Contribution in Reviewing” by Elsevier, Netherlands in July 2018 for contributions made towards INJURY Journal, International Journal of the Care of the Injured: was awarded this recognition by being within top 10th percentile of reviewers for the Journal in two years.
Reviewer Recognition: JCOT
- Recognised for contribution towards reviewing for Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics and Trauma (JCOT), a Pubmed indexed journal published by Elsevier and official journal of Delhi Orthopaedic Association (DOA).
Reviewer Recognition: Malaysian Orthopaedic Journal
Recognized for contribution towards
Malaysian Orthopaedic Journal (MOJ), t
he official journal of
Malaysian Orthopaedic Association and
ASEAN Orthopaedic Association,
a Pubmed indexed journal published by Elsevier.
Outstanding Reviewer: JAJS
Recognised for contribution towards reviewing as Outstanding Reviewer for Journal of Arthroscopy and Joint Surgery (JAJS), a Pubmed indexed journal published by Elsevier and official journal of ISKSAA (International Society for Knowledge for Surgeons on Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty).
Reviewer Recognition: JOCR
Clinical Associate Lecturer: Macquarie University, Australia
Invited to hold the status and honorary academic title of Clinical Associate Lecturer in the
Department of Clinical Medicine,
Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences,
Macquarie University, Sydney, NSW,
Australia in May 2019.
Top Peer Reviewer Award 2019: Cross Fields
- Awarded prestigious Top Peer Reviewer Award 2019 for placing in the top 1% of reviewers in CROSS FIELDS on Publons global reviewer database, determined by the number of peer review reports performed during the 2018-19 award year. This award is part of Global Peer Review Awards- honoring the elite contributions to scholarly peer review and editorial pursuits internationally.
Top Peer Reviewer Award : Clinical Medicine
- Awarded prestigious Top Peer Reviewer Award 2019 for placing in the top 1% of reviewers in Clinical Medicine on Publons global reviewer database, determined by the number of peer review reports performed during the 2018-19 award year.
- Was selected to represented Sancheti Institute for Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation in “Inter-College State Level Post Graduate Orthopaedic Quiz” heldat MOACON 2014 (Maharashtra Orthopaedic Association State Annual Conference) at Akola, Maharashtra.
- Won the FIRST position in “Inter-College State Level Post Graduate Orthopaedic Quiz” held at MOACON 2015 (Maharashtra Orthopaedic Association State Annual Conference) at Solapur.
- Was selected to represent Maharashtra State at “Inter -State National Level Post Graduate Orthopaedic Quiz” held at IOACON 2015 at Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Adjudged second position in Orthopaedic Quiz organized by Pune Orthopaedic Society (P.O.S.) at C.M.E. held at Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital, Pune on 3rd January 2016.