Dr. Kunal Aneja is the Best Doctor for Knee Replacement in Delhi.
Our knees are particularly prone to stress as they bear the responsibility of supporting the whole weight of the body. Cases of knee problems have been adding on a global position and this upswing is largely attributed to old age and a sedentary life.
The problem similar as osteoarthritis is the most common reason for knee surgery and it generally affects the senior people( above 50 times of age) as well as those who are fat.
Other causes of knee pain can be associated with health issues similar as bursitis, arthritis, ligament gashes, arthritis of the joints, injury or infections. Every time, millions of people around the world are recommended for knee surgery.
Medical exploration and substantiation decreasingly suggest that applicable knee care with surgical intervention at the right time can make a huge impact on the quality of life of a case.
Knee Surgery, which generally refers to total knee relief or knee arthroplasty is recommended by the Doctors . When the bones of the knee joint have deteriorated due to a complaint similar as arthritis or damaged because of trauma to the knee. Surgical intervention has proved to be an effective treatment in cases where the condition fails to ameliorate with non-invasive styles similar as pain drug and physical remedy. Knee surgery has been known to affect in drastic enhancement in mobility and reduction of pain associated with knee conditions and injuries.
What are the best knee problem relief doctors in Delhi ?
The knee surgeons in Delhi are largely good and professed orthopedic specialists with vast experience in performing thousands of knee surgeries with outstanding clinical issues.Dr. Kunal Aneja is one of the Best knee problem relief doctor
He’s linked to the Best orthopedic sanitarium in India where they offer colorful treatments and services including total knee relief, partial knee relief, arthroscopic knee surgery, knee ligament reconstruction( with anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction) and numerous further.
The best orthopedic doctor in India are internationally famed for furnishing superlative quality services for knee surgery to cases. People from each around the world choose to suffer knee surgery in India as they. The top knee surgeons in India are known for performing knee surgery with a high success rate and a postoperative infection rate is zero percent which indeed surpasses the transnational standard of1.5.
It isn’t just the quality of treatment that sets Indian surgeons piecemeal but also their capability to give compassionate and individualized care to all the cases. They explain the procedure in detail to the cases and bandy implicit pitfalls and post-operative changes.
This helps them prepare both mentally and physically for the surgery and makes them feel comfortable after the procedure. Dr. Kunal Aneja Is The knee relief surgeons in India have attained their medical degrees and specializations from the top institutions in the country and abroad. They keep themselves up- to- date with training and fellowships in the advanced courses
Patients from various countries benefit from the best knee replacement surgeons in Delhi who have significant international experience.
Knee surgeons in Delhi are required to specialize after completing their MBBS degree in the following areas:
- In the field of orthopaedic surgery, a Master’s degree is awarded
- Joint replacement or orthopedics M.Ch.
- FRCS/MRCS fellowships and DNB – Orthopedic surgery training, as well as international fellowships.
- Studying at world-renowned teaching hospitals or medical schools
- Scientific and medical journals with high impact publications and paper presentations
- Performs numerous joint replacement surgeries with a wealth of clinical experience
How much does knee replacement surgery cost in India?
Indian knee replacements are significantly less expensive than other countries like the United States, Australia, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. As a result, a growing number of international patients travel to India every year in order to undergo knee replacements and other orthopedic procedures in addition to the medical treatment they seek. This is the principal reason why international patients are compelled to visit India every year for orthopedic treatments.
Indian knee replacement surgeries start at USD 4000 and vary in price according to several factors, such as the severity of the injury and the type of surgery. As a result of the day-care knee replacement surgery offered by many of the top orthopedic hospitals in India, patients are able to leave the hospital the same day, after the surgery. The result is a reduction in the overall cost as the number of days in the hospital are considerably reduced.
Knee surgery costs are greatly affected by a number of factors, including the following:
- The type of surgery that is being performed
- Whether one knee (unilateral) or both knees (bilateral) will be operated
- Quality of implant
- Location and accreditations of the hospital
- Surgeon’s experience
- Room category
- Whether other medical complications are involved or not
In spite of the expense on travel, lodging, and food for the duration of the patient’s stay in India for the knee replacement surgery, the overall cost of this procedure remains highly affordable for a foreign patient.
Patients from the United States are reported to be able to save up to 80 percent of the price of the same surgery if they elect to have the same surgery performed in Western countries.
What are the reasons why people choose Dr. Kunal Aneja for knee replacement surgery in India?
There is a well-connected network of excellent out-patient, inpatient, and emergency care facilities, along with modern infrastructure, at the best hospitals in the area.
- A highly qualified and experienced medical team is on hand to provide you with medical care according to all the latest techniques in medical science.
- As a part of our service, for a reasonable cost-estimate from various hospitals, we make a comparative analysis.
- Dr. Kunal’s team of patient coordinators will assist you throughout your journey from the initial stages, such as choosing the best hospital to make travel arrangements to India and arranging for treatment at the facility, and then returning home to your home country.
- There are many hospitals in the world, but we negotiate with the best ones to provide you with the lowest price
- The airport pickup and drop-off services are complimentary for our guests
- If you are looking for accommodation that fits your budget, we can assist you in making reservations.
- As part of our 24/7 availability to patients, we offer round the clock medical care.