We offer patients the ability to have a virtual consultation with Dr. Kunal Aneja, also known as telemedicine, through which many musculoskeletal conditions can be evaluated and treated.
The process is 100% secure and MCI guidelines compliant.
What is telemedicine / e-consult?
- Telemedicine involves the use of electronic virtual communications and software to provide clinical consultations to patients without an in-person visit.
- Telemedicine technology is frequently used for initial visits, follow-up visits, management of chronic conditions, specialist consultation and a host of other clinical services that can be provided remotely via secure video and audio connections.
What types of telemedicine appointments do we offer?
Our practice offers patients the ability to schedule a virtual visit for the following appointments:
- Initial consultations
- Follow up appointments that do not require a physical exam
- Post-operative visits / check-ins
- Work status visits
Salient Features of a tele consult:
- A careful review of all your reports, blood tests and radiological scans.
- Answer to a list of all your questions.
- A phone call/ video call for a detailed discussion of the various treatment options individualised for the patient.
- Valid digitalised prescription and medical opinion.
- Ability to ask follow up questions.
How do I schedule a telemedicine appointment?
- Fill the form provided for booking an appointment on this website.
- Our staff will contact you by Email/Whatsapp/Phone within 24 hours to assist you towards processing your tele-medicine request.
- Send us your patient’s prescriptions, reports, clinical pictures, video and a list of your questions to us by Email on email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp +91-9811211418.
- You will receive payment details and money can be transferred directly to our bank account or by using various e-gateway portals like paytm/ google pay/ phone pe.
- As per request, a phone call will be planned within 1-2 days after deciding on a mutually convenient time. If you request a written opinion, you can receive a phone call within 1-2 days and the final written opinion in 2-3 business days.
- Follow up questions will be answered by E-mail or Whatsapp over the next 3 days.